At Chancery Mortgage Services we are able to offer a range of mortgage solutions to suit your current needs and circumstances. We commit to providing our clients with professional, independent, competitive advice and guaranteeing the personal touch every step of the way.
- Andrew has been a director of the company since it was formed in July 2001 and has been in financial services since 1991. Andrew is a qualified mortgage and protection adviser. Andrew’s role is to provide mortgage and protection advice to our existing clients and new referrals. He also has the role of managing the office, liaising with Lyndsey on all current mortgage applications.
- Steven has been a director of the company since December 2003 and has been in financial services since 1989. Steven is a qualified mortgage, protection, equity release, and lifetime mortgage adviser. Steven is the face of the company and his principal role is providing advice on mortgages, protection, equity release and lifetime mortgages to our existing clients and new referrals.
- Lyndsey has been with Chancery since March 2009, she has a pivotal role within the company as the person who will liaise with our clients, solicitors and estate agents to ensure a smooth transition to clients receiving their keys for their new homes or completing on their re-mortgages.
- Luke is the newest member of our team. Luke has been in the industry as a mortgage and protection adviser since November 2005, originally working for a high street bank, specialist lender and independent mortgage broker company.
- We are directly authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority and provide whole of market advice for mortgages, equity release, lifetime mortgages and protection products. Our industry connections provide us with the latest research software and systems to ensure the level of advice received by our clients is second to none
- We are independent of any mortgage, equity release, lifetime mortgage and insurance companies whose services we may recommend. Our extensive research enables us to offer independent mortgage and protection advice incorporating the most appropriate products that are available in the marketplace today
- Many lenders have a two tier product range; they have mortgages they distribute through mortgage advisors, and others that may be promoted through their own sales operations such as branches, website or telesales. We are very pleased to inform you that we have access to all products in the UK marketplace. This means that we can find you the most appropriate mortgage using our expertise and access to all products in the UK, potentially helping you make significant savings.
Full disclosure of our fees will be provided upon request. These will be confirmed via the issuing of our Disclosure Document.
When considering any mortgage finance you must understand that this is a significant financial commitment. Loans are often subject to checks
in respect of your ability to repay the debt and the value of the property that you wish to purchase.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage
Chancery Mortgage Services Ltd Registered in England No: 04249982
Chancery Mortgage Services Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
©2017 Chancey Mortgages Services Ltd. All rights reserved.